PENN (6-6) AT #5 DUKE (10-1)
Time/TV: 5 p.m./ESPNU
Location: Cameron Indoor Arena
Line: Duke -22
Penn Players to Watch: G Zack Rosen, Sr. (20.2 ppg, 6.5 apg); G Tyler Bernardini, Sr. (15.7 ppg, 5.9 rpg); G Rob Belcore, Sr. (6.7 ppg, 4.6 rpg). Rosen, Bernardini and Belcore make up the best backcourt in the Ivy League.
Duke Players to Watch: G Austin Rivers, Fr. (15.6 ppg, 41.9% 3s); PF Mason Plumlee, Jr. (12.5 ppg, 10 rpg); PF Ryan Kelly, Jr. (12.4 ppg, 4.5 rpg). Mason Plumlee has become one of the nation’s most efficient scorers and most ferocious rebounders. He’s shooting 66 percent from the floor.
Storylines: Duke and Penn appear to be the second-best teams in their respective conferences.
Keys to Victory: Duke will easily dominate the paint, but behind Rosen and Bernardini, Penn has the 3-point shooting to keep this game close.
The Bottom Line: The Blue Devils will win, but it’s far from a mismatch.
The Pick: Duke 80, Penn 73.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1