The top 10 performances of the 2nd Round. No more intro is needed:
1 Brady Heslip, Baylor - 27 pts, 4 rbs, 9-12 from three. Against a Colorado team that had been winning with defense, Heslip exploded with 9 threes.
(2) Kansas vs. (10) Purdue: Midwest Region
(1) Michigan State vs. (8) Saint Louis: West Region
(2) Ohio State vs. (7) Gonzaga: East Region
(4) Wisconsin vs. (5) Vanderbilt: East Region
(4) Indiana vs. (12) Virginia Commonwealth: South Region
After an "opening" day that went mostly according to form, the hope of many is that Friday's slate provides some upsets. And with some of the matchups providing a nice contrast in styles as well as talented players on mid-major squads who may not be household names just yet, there's a good chance that an upset does happen. Here's the schedule for today along with a game from each site that you should keep track of.
Columbus: (8) Memphis vs. (9) Saint Louis
6:50 PM EST, TBS
With CHN's Greg Mengelt handling previews and predictions for every
game the daily preview will look a little different for the NCAA
tournament, with the focus being the game of the day in each region.
Below are the games on Thursday's slate that you should make time for,
and with four networks (CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV) showing every game in
its entirety, there's no excuse (besides a lack of TVs or laptops) for
you to not have a multiple TV/computer setup in your home. Enjoy the
(1) Michigan State vs. (16) Long Island: West Region
(7) Saint Mary’s vs. (10) Purdue: Midwest Region