With the college basketball season finally on the horizon, the game that's been overlooked by many in conference realignment will once again have the center stage. Perennial contenders will once again make a run at a national title while some new faces will pop up as well. The first four-part preview will focus on the conferences, and more specifically who will win each of the 32 leagues.
(1) Alabama (25-12, 12-4 SEC)
(1) Ohio State: lost in Sweet 16 to Kentucky
By the time Thursday's schedule is finished millions of brackets will be ruined, which should come as no surprise given the regular season.
East Region -Tampa
March 17 - 2:45 CBS
Forward Kareem Maddox
On winning Ivy Defensive Player of the Year: "I cannot take credit for the conference Defensive Player of the Year award without the help of my team on the defensive end."
(1) Ohio State vs. (16) Texas-San Antonio/Alabama State
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1