Jon Teitel: Why did you decide to go to North Texas?
Next up is the Southeast region, which contributed to the craziness of the NCAA Tournament beginning with Butler knocking off top-seed Pittsburgh in the third round. The question now is what's next for the entire region beginning with the Panthers, who welcome a solid recruiting class while also waiting to see what Ashton Gibbs' decision in regards to staying in the NBA Draft will be.
Southeast Region - Washington, D.C.
March 17 - 3:10 truTV
(1) Pittsburgh vs. (16) UNC Asheville/Arkansas-Little Rock
Recently CHN writer spent some time with Arkansas-Little Rock head coach Steve Shields, whose team won four games in four days to win the Sun Belt conference tournament. Where the Trojans get seeded remains to be seen, but the shot-making ability of senior guard Solomon Bozeman and their five seniors are things opponents will need to account for next week.
Jon Teitel: How do you go from being an all-conference golfer for your dad Gene at Baylor 25 years ago to winning a conference tournament title as a basketball coach?
Jon Teitel: You transferred from USF in 2008.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1