Bloomington, Indiana - Indiana University men's basketball coach Tom Crean has announced the signing of Victor Oladipo, a 6-5, 185 guard from DeMatha Catholic High School in Washington D.C., to a national letter of intent to attends the University and play basketball for the Hoosiers.
Saint Louis University head men's basketball coach Rick Majerus today announced that 6-foot-1 guard Mike McCall (Chicago, Ill./Foreman) has signed a National Letter of Intent to attend the University and play basketball for the Billikens. McCall will have four years of eligibility beginning with the 2010-11 academic year.
A shooting guard from Sunnyslope High School in Phoenix, Ariz., Woolridge is 6-3, 175-pounds. As a junior at Sunnyslope, Woolridge averaged 28.5 points and 5.3 rebounds per game. He made 50 percent of his field goals, shot 34 percent from behind the arc and 82 percent from the free-throw line. Additionally, Woolridge averaged 2.5 assists and 2.1 steals for the Vikings in 2008-09.
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — Western Kentucky University head men's basketball coach Ken McDonald has announced the signing of two incoming freshmen to National Letters of Intent (NLI's) on Friday. Stephon Drane and Kene Anyigbo will enter WKU in the fall of 2010 and have four years of eligibility.
Milwaukee – The Marquette University men’s basketball program has signed prep standout Jamail Jones to a National Letter of Intent, head coach Buzz Williams announced Wednesday morning.
Jones, a 6-6, 205-pounder, will arrive on campus this summer and have four years of eligibility with the Golden Eagles.
"The thing that impressed me the most about Malcolm was his contagious passion for the game of basketball and his understanding for the point guard position," Kent said.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1