Guard C.J. Harris (Winston-Salem, N.C.) and forward Ari Stewart (Marietta, Ga.) signed their official commitments on Wednesday to join the Demon Deacon basketball family next season.
Tyler Brown, a 6’7” 225lb 4 man from
ORLANDO, Fla. - With classes set to start Monday, UCF men's basketball head coach Kirk Speraw recently received a late addition to his roster when David Diakite joined the Knights. The 6-foot-4 wing player is from Silver Spring, Md., and attended National Christian Academy.
As a senior in 2007-08, he averaged 17.0 points, 9.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
Los Angeles, CA - Loyola Marymount Head Coach Bill Bayno, on the job since April, has had a busy four months as he puts together his first roster at the helm of the Lions. The roster looks to be finished as three more high school standouts - Jarred DuBois (G, 6-3, Westchester HS - Los Angeles, CA), Romaric Lasme (F, 6-7, Winchendon School - Winchendon, MA), and Kevin Young (F, 6-8, Perris HS - Perris, CA) ? have committed and formally accepted written scholarship offers to attend LMU this fall.
Philadelphia, PA- Men’s basketball coach Dr. John Giannini has announced that Karon Burton, a 5’9 point guard from Chester High School, will attend La Salle University.
BOCA RATON, FL - Florida Atlantic University's men's basketball Head Coach Mike Jarvis has received commitments from four players who will attend the university and be part of the Owls' team in 2008-09. The recruits include a pair of the nation's top prep school guards, Alex Tucker (Redondo Beach, California), Shavar Richardson (Bronx, New York) and sharp-shooting high school standout Nick Gagel (Jeffersontown, Kentucky).
Los Angeles, CA -- The Loyola Marymount University men's basketball team continued to add to its roster for the 2008-09 season under first-year Head Coach Bill Bayno with the signing of junior college transfer Vernon Teel and Great Britain National Team member Ashley Hamilton.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1