This Week's Question: What Will be UNC's First Loss?
Yes, UNC is good, but they're going to lose a game.. whether its during their the non-conference schedule, ACC season, or the postseason is for you to decide. The Heels remaining schedule is copied below. Note that in Maui, they will most likely face one of Notre Dame or Texas in the finals (both Top 15 teams). Their other big non-conference game is December 3rd against Michigan State in Detroit. After that the next losable game is at Wake Forest on January 11th.
This is the first edition of CHN's Question of the Week. Last year, fans we used a web form for fans to submit their responses, and we posted the best one's online. This year, we'll be using a new system where you can login and post your response below.
This week's question:
How Good Will Greg Oden Be? Can he match the hype? Will he lead Ohio State to the Final Four?
Let us know what you think below!
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1