CHN Needs You: Manage a UGroup!
We need knowledgable/intelligent/passionate readers to manage new UGroups on CHN. We're looking specifically for fans of big-time programs who want to focus on their teams, or followers of any of the 31 conferences. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Re: UGroups if you're interested!
CHN is excited to present its new UGroups section!!
- The key component to UGroups is that you can have your own forum to discuss the teams & leagues you love. Sure, other sites like BleacherReport allow fans to post their content.. but the reality is that your work will most likely never be read there.. unless its about the NBA or Fantasy Football. CollegeHoops.net is all about our love for college basketball, and you can be sure like-minding die-hard fans will be listening to what you have to say.
- Besides the UGroup, your work will also be archived at the "track" page of your profile, so you have easy access to show off your work.
** Create content
- Favorite Links/Current Events
- You can post one time or all day long. Note that UGroup stories are fed to CHN's frontpage and other places so you can be sure people are reading your work.
** Community of Fans
- Check out the network of fans that have joined your UGroup. You can contact them or interact through comments and discussion.
- A message board for each UGroup will be going live soon.
- Try and make your UGroup the largest on CHN. See the list of all groups and how many members each has.
** Subscribe to UGroup RSS Feeds/Email Alerts
- Get updated whenever there's new content in your UGroup (optional)
- All UGroups have an Editor who is reponsible for leading the discussion, maintaining quality standards, and being active in promoting their respective UGroup.
- If you'd like to manage a UGroup on any topic, please email email@example.com with your desires, background, and preferred topic.
- Note that if you have your own personal blog, we allow you to republish work here and use CHN as a forum to promote your own sites!
- Managers' biography and favorite links show up on the UGroup homepage and contributed content. A good way to get your name out there.
** Get CHN Points for posting content
- 10 points for posting a new blog or article
- 8 points for starting a forum topic
- 6 points for posting a picture or a poll.
- 4 points for commenting on an article
- 2 points for rating content
- Rise up the CHN Points Leaderboard
** Invite fellow fans to join your UGroup
** Prove You're a Fan
You can visit the first sample UGroup about NYC Metro Hoops to see what this is all about. The NYC Metro Hoops UGroup is edited by Raphielle Johnson. Or visit the Information/Test UGroup to try out adding content.
For any questions about UGroups, support issues, suggestions, or more.. simply join the Info UGroup and post a new blog (or you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're gun shy). Try out all the features!