College Basketball Pickem (Sign Up Now & Pick!)
CHN WEEKLY PICKEM: 2009-10
Why: Play CHN Weekly Pickem and prove you know more about hoops than the game's most knowledgeable readers and writers
- New user? Click on login/register above, or click on this link. Sign up is simple, you'll be picking in no-time.
- Old user? If you've already registered on CHN, you should automatically be enrolled in the pickem game. If not, please email email@example.com and mention that you need to be manually enrolled. It is a simple process to get you set up.
How To Play:
- Once registered (see above), visit http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/pickem and go to the MyPicks link to make your picks. It's that simple.
- You get 1 point for each correct game picked.
- National league features 12 top-level/competitive matchups.
- Mid-Major league features 12 games solely between non-BCS teams
- You can participate in one or both leagues.
- CHN Weekly Pickem is set up to be as simple as possible. Just pick games straight up and get points for each win. No gimmicks. No cost.
- Points are compiled weekly, and then each week's total is aggregated as the season continues. If you miss a week, don't worry, you can always return later.
- All games must be picked by the starting time of the week's initial game. Usually, the week's initial game will by Wednesday evening.
- All of the week's picks must be submitted by the tip-off of the week's first pickem matchup.
- Bookmark http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/pickem and return each week.
- Check out CHN's content & previews to help with your picks.
- You can talk trash or discuss games in the Pickem Message Board.
- Official prizes will be announced soon. Last year's prizes totaled over $1,000 and included: Best Buy Gift Cards, Video Games, DVDs, Books, and T-Shirts.
- Half-Season Prize Will be Awarded
- Occasional weekly prizes will be announced throughout the season.
- Beat a CHN expert contributor and get a year's worth of pride and verbal ammunition
*To be eligible for a prize, you must live within the United States (the 50 states only), and be signed up with a legitimate email address.