Vegas Odds: Kansas -25
Bet at bodog
Why Lehigh will win: The Kansas bus gets lost on the way to the arena and
decides to head back to Lawrence instead of asking for directions. Sorry but
Brett Reed’s Mountain Hawks are fighting an uphill battle in Oklahoma City. C.J.
McCollum and Zahir Carrington would both need to go off while Kansas goes
ice-ice-ice-cold in order for Lehigh to win.
Mountain Hawk to Watch: G C.J. McCollum - 19 ppg, 5 rpg, 2 apg
The freshman was both Patriot League
Rookie and Player of the Year, and his ability to create shots is something that
you seldom see out of a freshman.
Why Kansas will win: They’re deeper and have more talent at just about
every position. McCollum and Carrington can compete with them, as can point
guard Marquis Hall. But the Mountain Hawks don’t have the same level of depth
and talent as the Jayhawks.
Jayhawk to Watch: G Sherron Collins - 16 ppg, 2 rpg, 4 apg
The lone senior is also the leader
for Bill Self’s squad. Even if his shot’s not falling he’s excellent at running
the Kansas offense and getting the ball to guys both when and where they need it
to be successful.
How it will go down: Lehigh will hit a few shots early but they’re
essentially playing a road game considering how many will be in Oklahoma City to
cheer on the Jayhawks. This one is likely over by halftime.
Betting Pick: Kansas covers
Real Pick: Kansas wins big
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1