by Cub Buenning
Let me start today’s thoughts by apologizing for not “being there” more over the past week. After a very busy few days (remember, I have a full-time writing job that is not associated with SLAM or even basketball) I chose to sit back, order the DirecTV March Madness package (well worth the duckets) and watch.
Twenty-one hours and counting until The Dance begins. By now, you’ve surely filled out a fair number of brackets and forked over some significant cash to go with them. We hope you waited to complete your best bracket last because here’s how SLAMonline’s college experts think the Tournament will play out.
by Justin Walsh
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1