The Hawks forward thinks there’s a chance he might play again this season: “Hawks forward Marvin Williams will not undergo surgery on his injured lower back and could play again this season. Williams said he will undergo weeks of intensive rehabilitation after being examined by specialists at Duke University Wednesday.
by: Holly MacKenzie
Before I begin, I need to apologize. I don’t know what to do right now. I am so happy and tired and jacked up and overwhelmed and bewildered and drunk off of Syracuse love.
Final score, Syracuse 127, UCONN 117 6OT.
Yes, SIX overtimes.
I honestly cannot remember the last time I felt like this. I’m like KG when something good happens and he looks drunk out of his mind. That’s what I feel like.
The details are sketchy at the moment, but definitely something to keep an eye on: “A woman has accused a Memphis Grizzlies player of sexually assaulting her earlier this year, a source told NBC 10. The alledged incident happened in the city of Philadelphia. The Grizzlies were in town to play the Sixers. The Grizzlies are aware there is investigation surrounding one of their players, said a team representative to NBC Philadelphia.
Sickened by what he was seeing, the injured big man shattered his flatscreen by throwing a shoe at it: “The Minnesota Timberwolves star’s first experience with a traumatic injury has been difficult to handle at times and he has already taken his frustrations out on one TV in his suburban Minneapolis home after being reduced to a 6-foot-10, 265-pound couch potato.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1