This week, we learned that...
The Story: Syracuse guard Eric Devendorf has violated the Student Code of Conduct after allegedly hitting a female in the face. The Syracuse University judicial hearing board has recommended that Devendorf be suspended for the remainder of the academic year. He is expected to appeal the decision. The appeals process could take anywhere from 15 to 20 days. "Any player can still play while the case is under appeal," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said Wednesday.
The Story: Jack McClinton was ejected in Tuesday night's game for slapping Ohio State guard Anthony Crater in the face. McClinton was reacting to Crater's swiping at him and Crater immediately covered his face after contact from McClinton, but remained in the game. Coach Frank Haith was angered Wednesday morning after reviewing the tape. "After watching the tape I was disappointed and I felt that Jack reacted to being hit in the face,'' Haith said.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1