by Marcel Mutoni
Except for perhaps the most unreasonably optimistic of Pistons fans, anyone following the Allen Iverson situation in Detroit had to know that things would come to a boil, and that A.I. would eventually reveal how he truly felt about coming off the bench.
The pivotal moment happened last night, after Iverson clocked just 18 minutes in yet another Pistons loss to the Cavs.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1