Preview & Prediction: By Fairway Jay
The Pac-10’s two top scoring
teams play a key contest at Pauley Pavilion tonight. #20 UCLA
(19-8,8-4) looks to snap a 2-game losing streak after a pair of losses at
Arizona and Arizona State. The Bruins need a win tonight to have a chance
to win their fourth-straight Pac-10 title. #22 Washington (19-6,10-3)
has taken over first place in the Pac-10 and a win tonight would give them a
season sweep of UCLA and propel them towards their first Pac-10 championship.
Editor's Early Preview
*Made on 02/06. Full preview by the GameNight staff coming soon!
First in the Pac-10 might be on the line here. Washington got the best of the Bruins in Seattle, but the venue will make all the difference on Thursday night.
Early Prediction: UCLA
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1